Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting their operations. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during this crisis. Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources. Be sure to check back as we are adding new links regularly.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- If an Employee Tests Positive
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (economic stimulus, disaster loans and debt relief)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Programs
- State Links and News:
- GLGA Impact Surveys
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- National News
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)
Personal Protective Equipment Suppliers:
Many GLGA member companies are now offering Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), signage, and other supplies to help businesses protect their staffs and customers during the pandemic. If you are a business owner/manager and are looking to purchase supplies, please click here.