Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting their operations. Others are looking for potential partners for outsourcing work. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during this emergency.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- COVID-19 Resource Channel (presented by SGIA, PIA, PIA Affiliates, and NAPCO Media)
Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources. Be sure to check back as we are adding new links daily.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (economic stimulus, disaster loans and debt relief)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Grant Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing)
- GLGA Eblasts
- GLGA Member Question Answer Compilations
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- National News
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Partners for Outsourcing Work
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)