Discover New Digital Opportunities with Clickable Paper
Augmented Reality is a hot topic, and this webinar will show you how you can use it to provide more value to your customers and generate new revenue in the process. Print providers must differentiate their businesses to beat the competition and Visual Search Technology will allow you to enhance traditional printed pieces to connect end users with digital content. Just by pointing a smartphone or tablet at a printed piece, users can be immersed in a digital experience.
Augmented reality helps your printed materials live longer, adding more value to the standard printed page. Being able to provide this added value to your customers will ultimately earn you more long-term business.
In this webinar we will:
- Review the various augmented reality technologies
- Discuss their strengths and weaknesses
- Show you a wide range of real life applications
- Explore the detailed analytics available
- Discuss postal trends and opportunities for savings
Proudly Presented by:
Latest Issues of E-Newsletters
GLGA publishes our Currents e-newsletter on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month via our Constant Contact e-mail service. This e-newsletter has industry news; HR information; sales and marketing information; links to events and PIA industry reports; and member news. If you would like to be added to this mailing list or are looking for a copy of a previous issue, please contact Sharon Flick.
GLGA publishes our Weekly Calendar of Events e-newsletter every Monday morning via our Constant Contact e-mail service. This digest has information with registration links for upcoming programs, events and webinars. If you would like to be added to this mailing list, please contact Sharon Flick and specify which state version (or versions – we have one for each of our three states) you would like to receive.
These webinars are FREE for GLGA members:
- Thursday, February 6, 2020: Quarterly Environmental Update Webinar
These PIA webinars are FREE for GLGA members (Getting the member discount when you register online requires a log-in to the PIA website. If you don’t have one, call PIA Member Central at (800) 910-4283 ext. 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.):
- Thursday, February 6, 2020: What’s New In HR: Quarterly Webinar About Human Resources, Labor, And Employment (formerly GLGA’s Quarterly HR Update webinar)
- Thursday, February 13, 2020: Rethinking Your Makeready Efficiency
- Thursday, February 27, 2020: Want To Implement Extended Gamut (EG) Printing, But Aren’t Sure How?