Great Lakes Graphics Association
N27 W23960 Paul Road Suite 200
Pewaukee, WI 53072
The addresses for our offices in Illinois and Indiana are unchanged.
The main phone number, (262) 522-2210, and Joe Lyman’s, Bill Gibson’s and Brent Eckhart’s phone numbers remain the same; however, the direct phone numbers for Sharon Flick and Debra Warner have changed:
Debra – (262) 439-8992
Sharon – (262) 201-4730
Our former toll-free number is no longer in service.
These webinars are FREE for GLGA members:
- Tuesday, January 22: Profit Matters – Print Industry Consolidation: Change You Can’t Avoid
- Wednesday, February 6: Quarterly HR Update
- Thursday, February 7: Quarterly Environmental Update
These PIA webinars are FREE for GLGA members (Getting the member discount when you register online requires a log-in to the PIA website. If you don’t have one, call PIA Member Central at (800) 910-4283 ext. 770 or email email@example.com.):
- Thursday, January 24: PIFE Webinar – Become A Top Employer—Using Traditional and Non-Traditional Benefits to Recruit and Retain Talent
- Tuesday, January 29: Learning and the Future of Work
- Thursday, January 31: Learning and the Future Of Work
- Thursday, February 14: Getting Started in CI—Three Metrics You Need to Improve Customer Satisfaction and Operational Effectiveness
- Thursday, February 21: Supercharge Your Sales Onboarding Strategy
- Thursday, February 28: Illuminating Advancements in LED Lighting
GLGA publishes our Currents e-newsletter on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month via our Constant Contact e-mail service. This e-newsletter has industry news; HR information; sales and marketing information; links to events and PIA industry reports; and member news. If you would like to be added to this mailing list or are looking for a copy of a previous issue, please contact Sharon Flick.
GLGA publishes our Weekly Calendar of Events e-newsletter every Monday morning via our Constant Contact e-mail service. This digest has information with registration links for upcoming programs, events and webinars. If you would like to be added to this mailing list, please contact Sharon Flick and specify which state version (or versions – we have one for each of our three states) you would like to receive.