The summer golf outings are back – live and IN PERSON!
Wisconsin State Golf Outing
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Lake Ripley Golf Club, Cambridge, WI
Indiana Golf Outing
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Plum Creek Golf Club, Carmel, IN
The Eighth Annual Chicagoland Printers Scholarship Golf Outing was held on July 14, 2021, at White Pines Golf Club in Bensenville, IL
For more information, please contact Sharon Flick at email@example.com.
The golf outings will follow COVID-19 safety precautions as recommended by the CDC at the time of the outings.
These GLGA webinars are FREE for members:
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – HR Quarterly Update – HR: The New Sales and Marketing Department
Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has impacted their operations. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during the crisis. Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- Letter Template for Questions about Status (download in Microsoft Word format)
- Letter Templates For Essential Businesses During COVID-19 (Printing Industries of America)
- Essential Businesses List
- CISA Guidance V3.0 (04/17/20)
- If an Employee Tests Positive
- Vaccine (Includes Mask Guidance)
- Economic Stimulus, Disaster Loans and Debt Relief (Consolidated Appropriations Act, CARES Act, PPP loans, Main Street loan program)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing, EHS)
- GLGA Member Questions relating to operations and procedures during the pandemic (requires log-in to the Members Only area of the GLGA website)
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)
Latest Issues of E-Newsletters
GLGA publishes our Currents e-newsletter every Tuesday via our Constant Contact e-mail service, bringing you information and education you can use to run your businesses. Currents is published every Tuesday.. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, just click on any issue’s link and then click on the “Join Our Mailing List” button at the bottom of its page. If you are looking for a copy of a previous issue or want to send in your member news, please contact Sharon Flick.
Currents – August 3, 2021
Currents – July 27, 2021
Currents – July 20, 2021
Currents – July 13, 2021
Currents – July 6, 2021
Currents – June 29, 2021
Currents – June 22, 2021
Currents – June 15, 2021
Currents – June 8, 2021
Currents – June 1, 2021
GLGA publishes our Weekly Calendar of Events e-newsletter every Monday morning via our Constant Contact e-mail service. This digest has information with registration links for upcoming programs, events and webinars. If you would like to be added to this mailing list, please contact Sharon Flick and specify which state version (or versions – we have one for each of our three states) you would like to receive.
Graphics Journal magazine
Get your message seen by key decision-makers in three states – advertise in Graphics Journal! Contact Debra Warner at (262) 439-8992 or via email.
Calling All Authors!
Get published in GLGA’s Graphics Journal magazine. Have your expertise seen by GLGA member companies throughout our three-state region. With almost 600 issues distributed bimonthly, it is a supreme opportunity to establish your voice as a subject matter expert, raise your firm’s visibility, and “network via print” with some of the nation’s best printing and post-press companies. For more information or to discuss topics, please contact Sharon Flick via email. For author guidelines, please click here.