Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting their operations. Others are looking for potential partners for outsourcing work. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during this emergency.
Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources. Be sure to check back as we are adding new links daily.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (economic stimulus, disaster loans and debt relief)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Grant Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing)
- GLGA Eblasts
- GLGA Impact Surveys
- GLGA Member Question Answer Compilations
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- National News
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Partners for Outsourcing Work
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)
These GLGA webinars are FREE for members:
These PIA webinars are FREE for GLGA members (Getting the member discount when you register online requires a log-in to the PIA website. If you don’t have one, call PIA Member Central at (800) 910-4283 ext. 770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.):
- Thursday, April 23, 2020: COMING SOON – A free webinar for members on the latest outlook for the economy and print. PIA’s Center for Print Economics and Management is developing a profile of the likely path of the economy and print markets over the next 12 months. The findings will be discussed in the webinar and also made available in an upcoming Flash Report. Topics covered will include GDP, print sales, print profits, industry structural and operating changes, and business strategies. Stay tuned for the registration details.
FREE COVID-19 Webinars:
We have had reports today from some members that they have received a suspicious email, supposedly from the chairman of our Board of Directors. Please be advised that this IS a phishing scam. It was not authorized by GLGA, it was NOT sent by Kirk Larsen, and we are not looking for gift cards for any charitable donations.
Here is the text of a typical email:
From: Kirk Larsen <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 12:57:02 PM
To: <your email address>
How are you doing today? I need your Assistance, are you available? I’m out of town. Can you please handle this for me on behalf of the Association.
Great Lakes Graphics Association, needs Gift cards for donation to Veterans Hospice care unit across the community. Kindly confirm if you can help out.
GLGA strongly recommends that you DO NOT reply to this email. Delete it.
Download pdfs of our monthly membership magazine:
Get your message seen by key decision-makers in three states – advertise in Graphics Journal! Contact Debra Warner at (262) 439-8992 or via email.