Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting their operations. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during this crisis. Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources. Be sure to check back as we are adding new links regularly.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- Letter Template for Questions about Status (download in Microsoft Word format)
- Letter Templates For Essential Businesses During COVID-19 (Printing Industries of America)
- Essential Businesses List
- CISA Guidance V3.0 (04/17/20)
- If an Employee Tests Positive
- Economic Stimulus, Disaster Loans and Debt Relief (Consolidated Appropriations Act, CARES Act, PPP loans, Main Street loan program)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing, EHS)
- GLGA Member Questions relating to operations and procedures during the pandemic (requires log-in to the Members Only area of the GLGA website)
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)
These GLGA webinars are FREE for members:
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 – Grow Mailing ROI with Postal Discount, AR Services
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021 – Today’s In-Plants: Adapting to Change
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 – Increase Profits with the Waste Walk Concept
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – HR Quarterly Update: Navigating the Implications of COVID-19
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 – Back to Normal May Not Be Good Enough
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 – Direct Mail – Capitalizing on the Opportunity as the Economy Recovers
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 – OSHA 2021: Update, Investigations and Recordkeeping
- Thursday, March 25, 2021 – Breaking Down the Employee Retention Credit
FREE Educational Webinars on Pandemic-Related Topics:
- On demand recording: Interrupting the Pathways to Infection: Hazard Evaluation and Control in the Workplace
- On demand recording: Value Reconstruction: Rebuilding Company Value
- For webinars presented by GLGA members and partners, please see the Webinars page in our COVID-19 Resource Section.
Graphics Journal magazine
Get your message seen by key decision-makers in three states – advertise in Graphics Journal! Contact Debra Warner at (262) 439-8992 or via email.
Calling All Authors!
Get published in GLGA’s Graphics Journal magazine. Have your expertise seen by GLGA member companies throughout our three-state region. With almost 600 issues distributed bimonthly, it is a supreme opportunity to establish your voice as a subject matter expert, raise your firm’s visibility, and “network via print” with some of the nation’s best printing and post-press companies. For more information or to discuss topics, please contact Sharon Flick via email. For author guidelines, please click here.