GLGA is making plans for the return of our three summer golf outings. Please watch this post for dates to be announced as arrangements are finalized:
Illinois – registration is now open:
Eighth Annual Chicagoland Printers Scholarship Golf Outing.
Wednesday, July 14, 2021
White Pines Golf Club, Bensenville, IL
The Indiana Golf Outing, traditionally held in June, will be held later in the summer this year. Date to be announced soon.
Wisconsin – registration is now open:
Wisconsin State Golf Outing
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Lake Ripley Golf Club, Cambridge, WI
For more information, to register, or make a reservation before registration opens for your outing, please contact Sharon Flick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The golf outings will follow COVID-19 safety precautions as recommended by state and local health departments at the time of the outings. We will advise participants closer to each date regarding the most up-to-date requirements for masks and social distancing.
Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting their operations. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during this crisis. Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources. Be sure to check back as we are adding new links regularly.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- Letter Template for Questions about Status (download in Microsoft Word format)
- Letter Templates For Essential Businesses During COVID-19 (Printing Industries of America)
- Essential Businesses List
- CISA Guidance V3.0 (04/17/20)
- If an Employee Tests Positive
- Economic Stimulus, Disaster Loans and Debt Relief (Consolidated Appropriations Act, CARES Act, PPP loans, Main Street loan program)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing, EHS)
- GLGA Member Questions relating to operations and procedures during the pandemic (requires log-in to the Members Only area of the GLGA website)
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)
These GLGA webinars are FREE for members:
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 – 10 Attributes of High-Growth Companies (Profit Matters)
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 – Transaction Print: Process Right, Future Bright
- Tuesday, June 3, 2021 – Wisconsin Storm Water Program (WI DNR)
- Thursday, June 17, 2021 – Successful Succession Planning… Is the Future of Your Business Secure? (Profit Matters)
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021 – Direct Mail: Delivering in Dynamic Times
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021 – USPS — Mail’s Dynamic Journey
FREE Educational Webinars on Pandemic-Related Topics:
- On demand recording: Interrupting the Pathways to Infection: Hazard Evaluation and Control in the Workplace
- On demand recording: Value Reconstruction: Rebuilding Company Value
- For webinars presented by GLGA members and partners, please see the Webinars page in our COVID-19 Resource Section.