The 2021 Graphics Excellence Awards Celebrations were held on September 30, 2021 – once again at simultaneous live ceremonies in Addison, IL, and Milwaukee, WI. In addition to presenting our Gutenberg Best of Category and Best of Division winners, we announced our top honors:
Best of Show: Fey Printing, Wisconsin Rapids, WI, for Neenah Rethink Everything in the Booklets (4 or more colors) category.
1st Runner-Up: Kingery Printing Company, Effingham, IL, for Kingery Printing Company for Behind the Shutter Magazine in the Magazine Series category.
2nd Runner-Up: LCP, Waukegan, IL, for Lake County Press 2021 Calendar in the Calendars category.
Best of Packaging: Quantum Group, Morton Grove, IL, for Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin / Wisconsin Cheese Box Retail Sample Kit in the Product Packaging Assembly category.
Best of Illinois: LCP for Google X in the Soft Cover Books category.
Best of Indiana: Lithotone, Inc., Elkhart, IN, for Wieland Designs sixinch catalog in the Product Catalogs (4 or more colors) category.
Best of Wisconsin: Philipp Lithographing Co., Grafton, WI, for Mountain Dew Out Here It’s Dew Display in the Large Format Printing category.
Judges’ Choice: Fey Printing for Four Seasons Minneapolis in the Promotional Campaigns, Consumer category.
Addison People’s Choice: International Label and Printing Co. Inc., Elk Grove Village, IL, for Yoomi Hand Sanitizer in the They Said It Couldn’t Be Done category.
Milwaukee People’s Choice: Arandell, Menomonee Falls, WI, for YETI Fall-Winter 20 in the Environmentally Sound Materials category.
Please click here to view or download a pdf of this year’s Awards Annual.
Please click here for the Addison photo album (Coming soon).
Please click here for the Milwaukee photo album.
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
Graphics Journal magazine
Get your message seen by key decision-makers in three states – advertise in Graphics Journal! Contact Debra Warner at (262) 439-8992 or via email.
Calling All Authors!
Get published in GLGA’s Graphics Journal magazine. Have your expertise seen by GLGA member companies throughout our three-state region. With almost 600 issues distributed bimonthly, it is a supreme opportunity to establish your voice as a subject matter expert, raise your firm’s visibility, and “network via print” with some of the nation’s best printing and post-press companies. For more information or to discuss topics, please contact Sharon Flick via email. For author guidelines, please click here.
Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has impacted their operations. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during the crisis. Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- Letter Template for Questions about Status (download in Microsoft Word format)
- Letter Templates For Essential Businesses During COVID-19 (Printing Industries of America)
- Essential Businesses List
- CISA Guidance V3.0 (04/17/20)
- If an Employee Tests Positive
- Vaccine (Includes Mask Guidance)
- Economic Stimulus, Disaster Loans and Debt Relief (Consolidated Appropriations Act, CARES Act, PPP loans, Main Street loan program)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing, EHS)
- GLGA Member Questions relating to operations and procedures during the pandemic (requires log-in to the Members Only area of the GLGA website)
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)