The summer golf outings are back – live and IN PERSON!
Wisconsin State Golf Outing
Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Lake Ripley Golf Club, Cambridge, WI
Indiana Golf Outing
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Plum Creek Golf Club, Carmel, IN
The Eighth Annual Chicagoland Printers Scholarship Golf Outing was held on July 14, 2021, at White Pines Golf Club in Bensenville, IL
For more information, please contact Sharon Flick at email@example.com.
The golf outings will follow COVID-19 safety precautions as recommended by the CDC at the time of the outings.
These GLGA webinars are FREE for members:
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021 – Safety Quarterly Update – The “True” Cost of Safety
- Tuesday, August 3, 2021 – USPS — Mail’s Dynamic Journey
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 – HR Quarterly Update – HR: The New Sales and Marketing Department
Many members have contacted us with questions about how the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic has impacted their operations. GLGA has compiled these resource pages with links to information, education and useful downloads to help you and your staff during the crisis. Please click on a section to be taken to the web page for those resources.
- Information on Essential Businesses
- Letter Template for Questions about Status (download in Microsoft Word format)
- Letter Templates For Essential Businesses During COVID-19 (Printing Industries of America)
- Essential Businesses List
- CISA Guidance V3.0 (04/17/20)
- If an Employee Tests Positive
- Vaccine (Includes Mask Guidance)
- Economic Stimulus, Disaster Loans and Debt Relief (Consolidated Appropriations Act, CARES Act, PPP loans, Main Street loan program)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (paid sick leave, expanded family and medical leave)
- US Small Business Administration Disaster Loans and Other Programs
- State Links and News:
- Educational Articles, Blogs, Posts and Podcasts (topics: management, human resources, financial, IT, sales and marketing, EHS)
- GLGA Member Questions relating to operations and procedures during the pandemic (requires log-in to the Members Only area of the GLGA website)
- Maps, Resource Pages and Toolkits
- Official Sites for Pandemic Information and Guidance
- Sample Plans, Policies, Forms and Messages (topics include emergency paid sick leave and remote working)