GLGA members have access to a comprehensive group of services, which include:
- Industry-Centric Education – Grow professionally by participating in GLGA face-to-face meetings, Seminars and webinars. This includes a free monthly print sales webinars focused on increasing revenue.
- Networking and Social Events – Get to know your peers at face-to-face meetings and social events. Often, this is one of the best opportunities for you to gain business.
- Consulting & Referral Services – We’ll connect you with the right resource on such areas as Environmental, Health & Safety, Color Management and Workflow Issues, Sales/Customer Service and Management/Supervisory.
- Government Affairs – Your watchdog locally and nationally on sales and us tax issues, postal reform and issues impacting the industry.
- Referrals – GLGA is there to match projects with printers.
- Sustainability – Compliancy and certification options to keep your company Green.
- Anonymous Member-Ask-A-Member Service – Seek knowledge and share information with your peers throughout the industry.
- Virtual Peer Group Meetings – Want to be matched with others you can learn from? We will match you with your peers outside the region.
- PrintAccess – expand your sales through this database of print services.
- Print Wage & Benefit Report – A $1,000 value, it is free to participating GLGA members.
- Best Business Practices – Standards in the industry.
- Group Buying Programs – Valuable discounts and rebates on products such as credit and collections, 401K, recycling, safety, HR and much, much more. GLGA saved members $700,000 in 2022 and provided many members with annual rebate checks to help impact the bottom line.
- Publications – GLGA members receive our Currents weekly e-newsletter, and our Graphics Journal print membership magazine as well as special announcements and event notices.
GLGA Provided Members with $700,000+ in Return on Investment Services and Benefits in 2022.
Ready to Join GLGA?
Start enjoying the exclusive products and services available to GLGA member.