25 Ways to Maximize Your GLGA Membership
GLGA offers a full range of services and benefits that help you and your company succeed. The Association encourages you to review this list and share it with your staff to find the Ways that are right for your business. Whether it’s the results of our wage and benefit survey or a discount on a group buying program, GLGA can provide you with a return on your dues investment.
- Register for a user name and password to the GLGA website. Download free resources and take the free GLGA Academy training classes.
- Keep us up-to-date with your mailing address – for publications and invitations.
- Make sure we have your current email address – for e-newsletters, the Member Questions service and special announcements.
- Read our Weekly Calendar and Currents e-newsletters – with information and education you can use to run your business.
- Attend our free educational webinars. Or, offer to host a seminar or speak at a webinar.
- Participate in the annual Wage and Benefit Survey to receive a free copy of the report.
- Enter the Graphics Excellence Awards. Or, sponsor the GEAs.
- Participate in the Printing Industry Performance & Insights surveys, and download the reports from the GLGA website.
- Save money by using our group buying programs.
- Come to networking events and receptions, including the annual Awards Celebrations. Network with printers, postpress and associate members.
- Ask GLGA staff for help when you have a question or need to find a resource.
- Join our GLGA group page on LinkedIn.
- Post your job openings for free on the GLGA job board.
- Use our rebate with our HR partner, MRA, to save money on their products, services and training including conferences.
- Ask and answer questions confidentially via our Member Questions service.
- Contact MRA’s HR hotline to get answers for your HR questions – free.
- Be heard legislatively through GLGA’s lobbying events and campaigns.
- Update your company’s free listing in GLGA’s online Association Membership Directory.
- Update your company’s free listing in PrintAccess, the national online searchable database.
- Attend, sponsor, or donate a prize for one (or more) of our three state golf outings.
- If your company has educational articles (or you would like to write one), share them with our members via our publications.
- Send your company press releases for inclusion in GLGA publications.
- Need a project partner? Send out a request via our Member Questions service.
- Advertise in our print publications.
- Connect with other member companies: contact us whenever you want a copy of the current GLGA Membership List.
Click here to download a pdf of the 25 Ways.