25 Ways to Maximize Your GLGA Membership
GLGA offers a full range of products, services and benefits that help you and your company succeed. The Association encourages you to review the list and share it with your staff. One size does not fit all, though. For some, the majority of the list applies, for others, only a few. However, of all the items listed below can help almost any company regardless of size or specialty. Whether it is results to a wage & benefit survey, or a discount or rebate on a group buying program, GLGA can provide a return on investment.
- Register for a user name and password to the GLGA and PIA websites. Download free resources, such as the Print Market Atlas and MIS Survey.
- Use your PIA log-in to take classes through the iLearning Center – free for printer and finisher members, discounts for associate members.
- Get answers for your technical and HR questions through PIA and MRA’s free hotlines.
- Keep us up-to-date with your mailing address – for publications, announcements, and invitations.
- Make sure we have your current email address – for e-newsletters, the Member Questions service and special announcements.
- Attend free educational webinars through GLGA and PIA. Or, offer to host a seminar or speak at a webinar.
- Participate in the annual Wage and Benefit Survey to receive a free copy of the report.
- Use PIA’s Performance Ratios to benchmark your financial and operational information.
- Enter the Graphics Excellence Awards competition. Or, sponsor the GEAs.
- Save money by using the GLGA and national group buying power programs.
- Come to networking events and receptions.
- Join our GLGA group page on LinkedIn.
- Post your job openings for free on the GLGA job board.
- Use PIA’s custom consulting services for HR, technical/lab, financial and EHS help.
- Use your member discount (PIA) and partner rebate (MRA) to save money on training, seminars, conferences, bookstore items, and more.
- Be heard legislatively through GLGA and PIA lobbying events and grassroots campaigns.
- Update your free listing in PrintAccess (the basis of your listing in our Print Buyers Guide and Membership Directory).
- Attend, sponsor, or donate a prize for one (or more) of our three state golf outings.
- Compete in PIA national award programs, such as The Best Workplace in the Americas.
- If your company has educational articles (or you would like to write one), share them with our members via our publications.
- Send your company press releases for inclusion in GLGA publications.
- Advertise in our print publications.
- Sign up for PIA’s free ListServs and newsletters.
- Ask and answer member questions confidentially via our Member Questions service.
- Connect with other member companies: contact us whenever you want a copy of the current GLGA Membership List.
Click here to download a pdf of the 25 Ways.