Return to main COVID-19 Resource Page.
Badger Bounce Back website
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation website: Wisconsin Reopen Guidelines
US Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance
- Gov. Evers Announces Best Practices and Safety Guidelines for Wisconsin Businesses (05/08/20)
- Wisconsin Safer at Home Executive Order 28 – Safer at Home until 8 a.m. May 26
- FAQs about Executive Order 28 (Wisconsin Department of Public Health)
- Work-Share Programs – A Viable Option for Employers Reducing Employee Hours Due to COVID-19 (by GLGA member Lindner & Marsack, 04/13/20)
- Wisconsin Safer at Home Executive Order 12
- FAQs about Executive Order 12 (Wisconsin Department of Public Health)
- Press Release from Governor’s Office about Executive Order 12 (03/24/20): “Individuals do not need special permission to leave their homes, but they must comply with this order as to when it is permissible to leave home. Similarly, if a business is an Essential Business or Operation as defined in this order, it does not need documentation or certification to continue its work that is done in compliance with this order.”
- Essential Business Status – Update from GLGA President Joe Lyman (03/22/20)
- New Limits on Gatherings and Private Businesses in Wisconsin (National Law Review, 03/18/20)
- Wisconsin Work-Share Program Available to Support Wisconsin Workers and Business (03/13/20)
Wisconsin HR Assistance:
- Your fellow GLGA member McClone invites you to use their new HR Helpline for your COVID-19 questions. The McClone HR team will answer any questions people have during this time. This service is free.