- September 28, 2015
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The printing industry has been deemed a high hazard industry by OSHA for amputations and combustible dust, causing the number of inspections, citations, and penalties in our industry to skyrocket. On average, OSHA is inspecting at least one to two printing operations per week and they are finding violations that cost you real money. There is a particular focus on compliance with the newly revised Hazard Communication Standard, machine guarding, lockout/tagout, and combustible dust. In addition, OSHA has made a significant change to its injury reporting requirements that now will force many companies to self-report when serious accidents occur.
By attending this program, you will learn about the latest changes in OSHA regulations impacting printing operations. The topics covered include:
- Recent OSHA printing industry inspection activities
- OSHA’s new injury reporting requirements and ramifications
- The requirements and deadlines for the Global Harmonization System changes to the Hazard Communication Standard, and the deadlines for employee training
- Machine guarding requirements
- Lockout/Tagout program requirements and employee training
- How to avoid a citation for combustible dust
Monday, September 28, 2015
1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
W232 N2950 Roundy Circle East Suite 200
Pewaukee, WI 53072
GLGA Members – $99
Not-Yet Members – $159
About the Presenter:
If you are paying by credit card, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file.
Venue: GLGA Offices