Website MCD, Inc.
Machine Operators at MCD operate a variety of print finishing machinery and maintaining a high-quality standard. MCD values candidates with attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and good mechanical aptitude.
MCD, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned graphics arts and print finishing company that turns ordinary concepts into extraordinary solutions. MCD, Inc. is a fast-paced and growing company that has been in business for 50 years. Our capabilities include foil stamping, embossing, die cutting, gluing and folding, laminating, specialty UV coatings, etc.
Your day-to-day tasks would involve operating a variety of print finishing equipment, completing job tickets, maintain equipment by cleaning and adjusting as needed, performing quality checks, and any other tasks assigned by the Production Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the print or finishing industry
- Good mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail and quality
- Good oral and written communication and familiarity with reading job tickets
Available Shifts Options
*We are currently hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift. Positions for 3rd shift will be training on a Monday – Friday (7:00am – 3:00pm) schedule*
- 2nd Shift: Wednesday – Saturday (3:00pm – 1:00am)
- 2nd Shift: Tuesday – Saturday (3:00pm – 11:00pm)
- 2nd Shift: Sunday – Wednesday (3:00pm – 1:00am)
- 2nd Shift: Sunday – Thursday (3:00pm – 11:00pm)
- 3rd Shift: Sunday – Thursday (11:00pm – 7:00am)
- 2nd Shift – Shift differential of $0.75/hour
- 3rd Shift – Shift Differential of $1.25/hour
- Able to lift 40 pounds with or without accommodations
- Periodic twisting, lifting, and bending
Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience operating the following machinery: Bobst, Kluge, Polar Cutter, Thompson, Iijima, Jagenburg, Steinemann, and Sakurai.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com