- September 30, 2015
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This program has been postponed. We are working on scheduling a new date.
Come and learn what is trending so they say…. #OSHAatthedoor, #morecitations, #moreviolations.
Join Eva Aloia, Environmental and Safety Consultant, and Daniel Flynn, partner at Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, for an exciting and worthwhile session to discuss, share, and learn about the various regulations that OSHA is emphasizing and targeting. They will provide different perspectives from what they are dealing with in assisting the various printers. They will provide a number of pertinent safety topics, and they will help you to see how it applies to you and your company. It doesn’t have to be a crisis situation as it is for many unfortunate printers when OSHA comes to the door.
Join us for a great, interactive, and informative safety session.
- When must you call OSHA under the Recordkeeping Rule and what to expect.
- How much are the OSHA violations and what types of violations are being cited lately.
- Combustible dust is now being considered in printing operations by OSHA. Why?
- GHS-Where is everyone in managing the various compliance timeline?
- Questions and Answer session
10:00 a.m. Registration
10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Presentation and lunch
Canon Solutions America
1800 Bruning Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
GLGA members: $29 per person.
Not-Yet members: $49 per person
About the Presenters:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR:
Venue: Canon Solutions America