October 14, 2015
10:00 am - 11:00 am
FREE for GLGA members!
Buyers judge you by your website. Build yours to ensure a maximum ROI.
Websites are an integral part of a buyer’s purchasing journey. In fact, nearly half of buyers consider your website as the most important criterion in determining company credibility. Learn how to create a website that engages your customers and encourages repeat visits.
- The single most important aspect of your website.
- 3 must have design elements.
- Search ranking myths and the long tail.
- How to develop content that connects.
- Internal or external – defining the best web development options.
- Using data to drive design.
- Budget considerations – will a web development budget break the bank?
Who should attend?
– Sales and Marketing Staff
– IT and Website Development Staff
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern / 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Central
FREE for GLGA members. Not-yet-members: $29 per Internet connection (you may have multiple people sit in on one connection.)
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
About The Presenter:
|John Edmundson is a Principal at InterEdge Marketing. Dedicated to improving the marketing effectiveness of printing industry organizations, InterEdge Marketing helps GLGA member companies leverage online tools, expand their audience and increase revenue. Learn more at interedgemarketing.com.|
If you are paying by credit card, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file.