- August 6, 2015
10:00 am - 11:00 am
In this business development webinar, we will focus on “experience:” what is buying experience and why it is critical for first-time and repeat customers.
– What is “customer service?”
– Who decides what a great service is?
– The sign you should hang in your office that will change everything
– How to identify and develop the type of customer “experience” that delivers on the sign above
– How do you measure “experience” or “service?”
– Who is on your customer service team? Think again.
– How to develop a culture of “experience’ in your business
– Training, testing, training, measuring…go back to start
– Case-study: how one business did everything right
August 6, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern / 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Central
GLGA members: $35 per connection
Not-Yet members: $55 per connection
You may have multiple persons sit in on one connection.
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
About the Speaker:
If you are paying by credit card, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file for your card number.
Venue: At Your Desk