- February 17, 2016
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This event has been postponed.
Join us on February 17, 2016, for an overview on the best practices of a successful multichannel marketing campaign – from data through delivery. The seminar will be led by Kurt Konow, Director, Production Field Marketing, for Ricoh Americas Corporation.
- * What is a multichannel campaign?
- * What do you need to make it work?
- * What are some examples of the most successful campaigns? Why did they work?
- * How do you utilize and how do you sell multichannel marketing?
- * What questions do you need to ask your clients?
- * What kind of data do you ask your client for?
- * What do you do with the data once you have it?
- * How effective is multichannel marketing?
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn what you need to know about successful personalized multichannel campaigns from an expert in strategic marketing!
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
5:30-6:30 p.m. – Registration and networking. Cafe sandwiches and refreshments will be served.
6:30-7:30 p.m. – Presentation. There will be time afterward for questions.
GLGA members: $20 per person
Not-Yet members: $45 per person
About the Speaker:
THANK YOU TO OUR HOST: