- June 14, 2017
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Here’s your opportunity to find out exactly what today’s graphic arts buyers are thinking. Tim Hendricks of the Creative Cognition Group will facilitate a forum of Graphic Arts Buyers as we discuss the factors and changes that impact today’s buying decisions. A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
Panelists will be Yvonne Shaw of IMS, an Omnicom Agency; Jim Gard of The Marketing Store Worldwide; and Michele Rivera-Suarez of Bridgestone.
Some of the questions that will be covered:
- What has driven the most dramatic changes to the graphic arts procurement professional?
- How are decisions arrived at for companies that utilize production buying groups as part of their process?
- Where does quality, price and service stack up as buying decisions are weighed? What other elements are considered in the mix?
- How is value communicated to customers if they utilize a production buying group?
- How do all incentives factor into buying decisions (rebates, gang-run of orders, contracts)?
- How have changes in technology affected decision making (more options + more solutions = more complications)?
The evening will include dinner. Send your sales teams and operations personnel to learn about these graphic arts buying needs.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration, cocktails (cash bar) and networking
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Dinner, panel discussion and questions.
Jameson’s Original Charhouse
1001 W. 75th Street
Woodridge, IL 60517
GLGA Members – $45 per person
Not-Yet Members – $55 per person
About the Moderator:
Tim Hendricks is President of the Creative Cognition Group, which is a leadership, sales and marketing consulting company focused on improving leadership alignment, sales processes and activities that achieve team optimization.
About the Panelists:
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Online registration is now closed. If you haven’t registered, you are still very welcome to attend. There are some limited spaces still available. Please contact Bill Gibson at (312) 704-5000 if you have any questions.
Venue: Jameson’s Original Charhouse
Venue Phone: 630-910-9700
Venue Website: http://www.jamesons-charhouse.com/locations/woodridge/Address: