- March 19, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The spread of COVID-19 has created anxiety and economic repercussion across the country. Many companies are scrambling to develop plans and policies to address issues that, before this development, were not even thought about.
Responding to the COVID-19: An Employer’s Guide webinar will assist participants in recognizing and managing key issues including:
- Current recommendations for employer actions
- Legal obligations (FLMA, ADA, etc.)
- Establishing appropriate policies
- Issues relating to working from home
- Responding to ill employees
- Building your response plan
- Communications plans
- Business continuity planning
Presented by Nicholas J. Fiorenza, Attorney. These will be shared webinars by PIA Affiliates across the nation.
Thursday, March 19, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
There is no charge for Great Lakes Graphic Association members to attend the program, but participants must register to obtain access to the webinar and materials.
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you before the webinar.
Venue: At Your Desk