- November 5, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please join us for an informative webinar that will cover the newly revised air permit for printing operations. To reduce the time and expenses associated with obtaining an air permit, the Wisconsin DNR developed a permit just for printing operations called the Type C Registration Permit (ROPC). Any printing operation that emits more than 1,666 pounds of VOC per month or 10 tons per year must obtain an air permit.
Due to changes in the regulations, a significant revision to the Type C Registration Permits (ROPC) was issued on September 21, 2020. The ROPC was revised to reflect
During the webinar, we will include information on the following topics:
- New rules for lithographic printing presses
- Modified permit compliance certification date to March 1 from June 30
- Updated recordkeeping and reporting requirements
- Revised permit application guidance
- New permit compliance resources to help understand and meet the requirements
Join DNR, GLGA, and Printing United Alliance for a webinar to walk through the revised ROPC and learn about the resources available to help you understand and comply with the permit.
Thursday, November 5, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
FREE to All
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
Venue: At Your Desk