December 5, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Whether you are new to the industry, part of a family legacy, or just new to the owner’s seat, you quickly find out that there are many moving parts to having a successful business. Between equipment and technology, staff and supervision, and of course, customers, it can be difficult to determine the best way for you to lead the organization. You’ll learn what you can do to make things happen and drive your success, on purpose.
Attend this webinar to help create a clear game plan for your unique leadership style and create a path to achieve the goals you have established.
During this presentation you will learn:
- How to set expectations for you and your team
- The difference between leading and managing
- How to make the time to work on your business
- Setting goals and creating the path to achieve them
- The New Print Industry – How Do We get There?
- The value of your time and your calendar – what are YOU working on
Who Should Attend:
- Owners, president’s and CEO’s
- If you are new to the industry
- If you are part of a family legacy and now are in charge
- Family members and rising stars that are being groomed to take over the business
About the Presenter:
Mike Philie is the principal at The Philie Group and leverages his 28 years of direct industry experience in sales, sales management, and executive leadership to share what’s working for companies today and how to safely transition your business. Having been in their seats, Mike can provide a practical, no-nonsense road map that can be readily implemented. He has been providing consulting services and advice to privately held printing and mailing companies across North America since 2007.
Thursday, December 5, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
FREE to all in the Print Industry
Venue: At Your Desk