- September 20, 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Twenty years ago, sales teams handled prospecting. However, this outdated practice is not effective in today’s market. Although there’s no substitute for effective sales reps and person-to-person selling, in the digital age, buyers are increasingly using online resources to formulate purchasing decisions. This allows effective content marketing to serve as a member of your sales team. Is now the time to make a content marketing hire?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why It’s Time to Rethink the Prospecting Process
- How To Use Content to Impact the Sales Cycle
- Why Content Works Best When It’s Part of Your Sales Team
- Why Effective Content Works with Both Prospects And Customers
- How to Develop Killer Content without the Big Budget
- Quantifying the Content Marketing ROI
Join us on September 20 to learn how a content plan can impact your business.
Who should attend?
- Owners/General Managers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- IT and Website Development Staff
About the Presenter:
John Edmundson is a Principal at InterEdge Marketing. Dedicated to improving the marketing effectiveness of printing industry organizations, InterEdge Marketing helps GLGA member companies leverage online tools, expand their audience and increase revenue. Learn more at interedgemarketing.com.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern / 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
FREE for GLGA members. Not-yet-members: $39 per Internet connection (you may have multiple people sit in on one connection.)
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
If you are paying by credit card, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file.
Venue: At Your Desk