July 1, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Has your revenue hit a ceiling? Does your business grind to a halt when you’re away? Are you unable to sell more because clients call you directly when things go wrong?
If yes to any of these questions, you may be in the Owner’s Trap.
In this mini-mastermind, you’ll learn:
- What the Owner’s Trap is, and the signs that you’re stuck in it
- The hidden cost of knowing all your customers by their first names
- How to escape the Owner’s Trap (and it’s not by selling more things to your customers)
- How to identify products and services that can scale the fastest without you, via the Scalability Finder
- How to turn low value services into high value services
- How to sell more low value physical products by wrapping high value services around them
- How to expand into new markets and new products & services with the lowest risks, via the Growth Quad
We’ll conclude our meeting with a mastermind hot seat, where we as a group will help solve your biggest sales growth challenge.
Who should Attend:
Owners, Presidents, CEOs, General Managers, Sales Managers and other leaders responsible for the growth of a company.
About the presenters:
Malcolm Lui, the Managing Member of Eversprint, is on a mission to increase the value of small businesses by $100m, via the Value Builder System that thousands of businesses have leveraged worldwide, and through automated marketing systems that have delivered to their clients more than 25x ROI.
Matthew Greer, the CEO of DMS Color, started DMS in 2006 in the garage with one machine and one computer. Today they are on track to do $13 million this year as one of the largest web-to-print services in America, by helping their client’s leverage the latest in print technology to get great results.
Thursday, July 1, 2021 POSTPONED; new date to be announced soon.
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
FREE to GLGA Members
$39.00 for Not Yet-Members
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.