- October 1, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for an informative webinar regarding the new streamlined air pollution control regulations for printing operations that have an offset lithographic printing press. If you are in Kenosha, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Washington, or Waukesha County you need to attend!
Due to the efforts of the Printing Council, comprised of GLGA, SGIA, other printing trade associations and the DNR, the rules for lithographic printing operations have been made simpler. The rule revisions, effective July 1, clarify and simplify the Reasonably Available Control Technology (RACT) rules for lithographic printing. Prior to the changes, lithographic printers were required to meet two different RACT rules that were put in place in 1995 and in 2009 and the rules had different requirements.
In addition, a brief review of air permit requirements will be included. Determining what regulations and reporting requirements apply to your facility could be quite the challenge. This program will provide Wisconsin printing companies with important information about these recent changes to air pollution regulations, compliance certification requirements and resources available for compliance assistance.
- The Revised RACT Rule for Lithographic Printing Operations – What is Now Required?
- Permit Requirements and Certifications including permit modifications and certification frequency
- Compliance Assistance Resources available through the WI Department of Natural Resources Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
- Gary Jones, Director EHS Affairs, Specialty Graphics Imaging Association
- Renee Lesjak Bashel, Environmental Assistance Coordinator, WI Department of Natural Resources Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
Venue: At Your Desk