March 25, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Due to changing business conditions, our sister organization – Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) – has changed the topic for the upcoming PIM Financial Executives Council Meeting to Financial Management in a Downturn: Print and COVID-19, an online-only meeting. (Will be recorded for offline viewing.) PIM has graciously offered it to members of Great Lakes Graphics Association for free.
Business and financial managers from PIM print service providers will connect virtually for a round-table discussion on how to effectively respond to the fast-changing environmental and business conditions from COVID-19. This isn’t the first downturn and it won’t be the last. We’ll hear from our colleagues and experienced pros on what’s worked in the past and what hasn’t.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss best practices in…
- Cash Management
- Access to Credit
- Vendor/client management
- Tax Strategies
- Review of cost controls/asset management
- Labor Strategies
- How to administer paid leave
- Taking advantage of unemployment insurance, such as MN Shared Work
- Best practices that preserve cash and employee goodwill
- Finding the Opportunities
- Ideas for keeping your sales reps busy
- Effective strategies for employee downtime
- How some are bucking the slowdown
- And more…
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Central
There is no charge for Great Lakes Graphic Association members to attend the program, but participants must register to obtain access to the webinar and materials.
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you before the webinar.
Venue: At Your Desk