- September 24, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Be it advertising, publications, packaging or whatever, most of us understand the value and relevance of the product we produce.. but how do we convey that to others?
“Make Print Valuable and Relevant,” a presentation focusing on:
- The How and Why to Make Print Valuable
- Key Triggers to Making Print Relevant
- Increasing Value (and Profitability) of CMYK
- Print That Performs and How Do We Get There?
- The New Print Industry – How Do We get There?
- Functional Print – Printed Electronics
- Intelligent Inks or Smart Inks – How Close Are We?
About the Presenter:
Steve Bruno is National Sales Manager with MGI USA. Steve has been in the printing industry for over 40 years. Steve owned and operated a printing company in California until its sale in 1989. Since then, he has held several executive level sales and management positions with leading industry equipment manufacturers until starting with MGI in 2011. Steve’s careerlong perspective as a printing and OEM executive, has given him a unique perspective on the true value of Print and how it needs to be communicated to our customers.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
FREE to GLGA Members
$39 for Not-Yet Members
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
Venue: At Your Desk