- March 13, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
According to InfoTrends, 53% of workflow today lacks automation. Many printing shops have automation in just parts of their shop, often as a mixed combination of spreadsheets and manual processes that we call “islands of information.”
What if you had a bridge between these islands?
Attend to learn how you can:
- Identify opportunities to improve service levels, add value and drive down costs
- Determine and measure Return on Investment for potential solutions
- Ensure a successful implementation of print automation solutions
- Reduce manual steps and tracking: no more re-keying of information
- Move jobs from web-to-print and legacy data systems through production with standard
- Track even the most complex jobs
Proudly Presented by:
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Central
FREE for GLGA members. Not-yet-members: $39 per Internet connection (you may have multiple people sit in on one connection.)
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
If you are paying by credit card: for your card’s security, your personal information will not transfer from this registration page to the payment page. On the payment page, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file for your card number.
Venue: At Your Desk