Credit and Collection Services
Printing Industries Credit Bureau
GLGA’s partner – the Printing Industries Credit Bureau (PCIB) – brings members effective services in the area of credit management and collections.
PICB is a full service agency, national in scope, that specializes in the unique issues associated with the graphic communications industry. PICB supplies assistance in developing credit management procedures, assistance and tools for risk analysis, and professional debt collection services.
For those cases that have gotten to the point where legal referral is needed, PICB maintains a network of collection attorneys across the country that can sue your debtor any place in the country.
Due Diligence Reports
Use PICB to conduct a “due diligence” report on a potential or current customer. These reports include:
- Verification of address, phone number, and corporate status
- Lawsuit and civil records
- Land records
- UCC and Lien Records
- City, County & State Licensing
This information will help you build a complete picture of your customer and verify information you have from your credit application.
Don’t get burned by the same company! Search the PICB database for records on companies previously submitted for collections.
- Review uncollected judgments on print customers from across the country.
- “Where’s The Money?” – Monthly newsletter containing Credit Tips, Ask the Attorney and more.
- Contact Printing Industries Credit Bureau at (847) 265-0400 or visit their website.