- July 17, 2019
10:30 am - 8:00 pm
Join your friends from the Great Lakes Graphics Association and the Graphic Communications Guild at White Pines Golf Club & Banquets in Bensenville, IL, for a day of golf, networking, refreshments and delicious food – Mardi Gras style!
Men and Women’s Longest Drive/Straightest Drive/Closest to the Pin/Longest Putt/Drive to the Green/Putting Contest
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Location: White Pines Golf Club & Banquets, Bensenville, IL
- 10:30 a.m. Check-in begins.
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Driving range open (Free for our golfers)
- 11:00 a.m. Lunch served.
- 12:30 p.m. Shotgun start. Scramble format.
- Dinner Buffet and prizes follow golf.
Golf packages (per person) include greens fees, golf cart, 2 beverage tickets, lunch, and dinner buffet.
- Golf package per person: $175.00
- Foursome: $650.00
- Two or more foursomes: $600 per foursome
- Dinner only per person: $60.00
Proper golf attire (shirt with sleeves) must be worn at all times. The club does not allow metal spikes to be worn on the golf course.
CELEBRATE GOLF MARDI GRAS STYLE!
Bright clothes (purple, green and gold), hats, beads and Let the Good Times Roll!
Please click here to download a registration brochure. You do not need to be a member of GLGA or GCG to register.
PAYMENT IN FULL BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR RESERVATION. Make checks payable to GLGA:
- Register by mail: complete the registration brochure and mail to Great Lakes Graphics Association, Bill Gibson, 9311 Raven Place, Tinley Park, IL 60487.
- Register by email: complete the registration brochure except for the payment section and send to Sharon Flick at email@example.com. Please call Sharon at (262) 201-4730 with your credit card information.
- Register online with a credit card: Single golfers, foursomes, and dinner-only participants may use the registration link below. (Foursome registrations: Sharon Flick will contact you via email after your registration for your teammates’ information.)
If you want to register for a sponsorship, a combination golf/sponsorship package, multiple foursomes or have registration questions, please contact Sharon Flick at (262) 201-4730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Scholarship Program:
The proceeds from this golf outing support scholarships for deserving students in Illinois who are seeking continuing education in the graphic communications field. Since our inaugural golf outing in 2013, the participating organizations have awarded 71 scholarships totaling more than $115,000. For more information about the scholarship program, please click here.
Your support is welcome to help assure the continuance of these scholarship programs. To become a sponsor, donate a door prize, or make a cash contribution to the scholarship fund, please contact Bill Gibson at (312) 704-5000, email@example.com.
Online Registration with Credit Card:
For your card’s security, your personal information will not transfer from this registration page to the payment page. On the payment page, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file for your card number.