- August 11, 2021
11:30 am - 8:00 pm
A day of fun, food, prizes and camaraderie! Join your colleagues in the Wisconsin printing industry for our annual state golf outing!
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Location: Lake Ripley Golf Club, Cambridge, WI
- 10:00 a.m. Check-in begins. Practice range open.
- Buffet lunch.
- 11:30 a.m. Shotgun start with scramble format.
- Social hour.
- Steak dinner.
- Raffle and prizes.
Golf package include lunch, beverages, greens fees, cart and dinner.
- $185.00 per person
- $700.00 per foursome
- Dinner only – $60.00 per person
Dress code: Bermuda length shorts or slacks and golf shirt with collar. Soft spikes only, and no jeans.
The golf outing will follow COVID-19 safety precautions as recommended by the CDC at the time of the outing.
You do not need to be a GLGA member to register.
PAYMENT IN FULL MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE START OF THE OUTING.
- Register online with a credit card: Single golfers and and dinner-only participants may use the registration link below.
- Register by email: Single golfers and dinner-only participant may complete the registration brochure except for the payment section and send to Sharon Flick at email@example.com. Please call Sharon at (262) 201-4730 with your credit card information.
Registration for foursomes is now closed. For questions about availability or the waiting list, please contact Sharon Flick at (262) 201-4730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: Lake Ripley Golf Club