- January 17, 2017
10:00 am - 11:00 am
This session will cover both succession planning to help you develop an effective operating team as well as long-term planning for the purposes of retirement or complete management transition.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Macro changes taking place in our industry and how they affect your business.
- How to analyze your current staff for succession planning potential.
- What is “talent management” and how to use it to maximize results.
- A process for effective succession planning, including establishing objectives, timing, financial considerations, and who to include in the process.
- How to do a SWOT Analysis for a successful succession plan.
About the Presenter:
Prior to New Direction Partners, Jim Russell was President and CEO of
Arbor Press in Royal Oak (Detroit), Michigan. During his tenure at Arbor Press, the company was recognized as an eight-time winner of the National Association for Printing Leadership’s (NAPL) prestigious Management Plus Awards program that recognizes the best managed graphic arts companies in the country. Arbor Press was also recognized twice during Jim’s leadership as one of the 50 fastest growing printers in the country.
Jim earned a degree in Business Administration from Hope College in 1983. Jim also has served on the Board of Directors for the Michigan Chamber of Commerce, NAPL, and currently serves on the Board of the Printing Industries of Michigan, and Boards of numerous non-profit and faith-based organizations.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Eastern / 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Central
GLGA members: $19 per Internet connection.
Not-yet-members: $39 per Internet connection
(You may have multiple people sit in on one connection.)
A confirmation email with the connection information will be sent to you a few days before the webinar.
If you are paying by credit card, please make sure the billing address you provide matches what your credit card company has on file.
Venue: At Your Desk