- March 31, 2015
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Join Attorney Jonathan Swain of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. for a thorough review of the 2015 collective bargaining climate. Topics will include:
• Recent national and regional settlement trends.
• Implications of “Right to Work” legislation.
• Bargaining and the Affordable Care Act.
• Addressing manning and staffing issues.
• Utilizing temporary employees – what to watch for.
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Time: 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Central
Cost: FREE for GLGA members.
About the Presenter:
Jonathan Swain is President of the law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. of Milwaukee. Mr. Swain has represented employer interests in collective bargaining, contract administration and union avoidance issues in the printing industry for over 35 years.