November 3, 2022
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join GLGA for its First Annual Chili Cook Off Competition for fun, prizes and networking. This is a competition, so bring your best chili! The event will be held at the Retzer Nature Center in Waukesha. The venue includes plenty of room to spread out, relax and socialize with the industry around a firepit or in the comforts of the nature center.
- Best Chili – Industry bragging rights, a $150 VISA gift card and the opportunity to display the Chili Cook Off Trophy at your facility for one year.
- 1st Runner-Up – $100 VISA gift card
- 2nd Runner-Up – $50 VISA gift card
- Please bring a batch of your best homemade chili (recipe yield at least 6 one-cup servings).
- All entries must be cooked in advanced.
- Please bring your chili to the cook-off in an electric crockpot along with a serving spoon or ladle. Serving utensils will not be provided. No open flame heating is permitted.
- On an index card or piece of paper, please list all meats in your chili as well as any special ingredients that someone with allergies would need to know about (for example, peanuts). Please tape the card to the front of your crockpot.
- The chili entries will be presented with a random number for their entry and will be judged by instructors from Waukesha County Technical College.
This is a great team building opportunity, so enter a crockpot as a company team. Or challenge the industry as an individual and enter solo. A chili crockpot entry includes one attendee entry into the event. Not a cook? Please come as an attendee and enjoy sampling while you network. Beer, wine and light food will be served during the event.
Proudly Sponsored by:
BEER AND WINE SPONSORS
- Beer and Wine Sponsor – Includes four complimentary attendees, recognition in GLGA communications and event.
- Gold Sponsor – Includes two complimentary attendees, recognition in GLGA communications and event.
- Silver Sponsor – Includes one complimentary attendees, recognition in GLGA communications and event.
Online registration is now closed. If you haven’t registered, you are still very welcome to attend. Please come to the check-in table and register with Sharon Flick.
Venue: Retzer Nature Center
Retzer Nature Center
S14 W28167 Madison St
Waukesha, WI 53188