February 19, 2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Sustainability is becoming a larger part of our responsibility as environmental stewards and the way we do business. Often, making changes we make in our business to be more sustainable not only helps reduce and conserve resources, but it can also provide a return on investment.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, SGIA, Flexographic Technical Association and the Great Lakes Graphics Association have partnered to bring you a series of webinars on renewable energy, energy efficiency, zero landfill waste. In the first webinar, the panel of speakers will make you aware of renewable energy resources that you can embrace at your business to help you reduce your operating costs and become more sustainable.
Join Us to Learn About:
- How Letterhead Press reduced energy costs by 25% from their large-scale, 337 kW solar electric system in New Berlin
- 30% federal solar tax credits that will begin sunsetting at the end of 2019
- Focus on Energy 2019 incentives and grants
- Financing renewable and energy efficiency projects through low-interest PACE loans
- Options for investing in renewable energy systems if you cannot install one at your facility
- Resources from RENEW Wisconsin and Heather Allen, webinar presenter
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Eastern
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Central
Proudly Presented by:
I give GLGA/SGIA permission to process and store this personal data to provide me with information about this requested educational program. GLGA/SGIA may contact me about this program, as well as future educational opportunities that may interest me.
Venue: At Your Desk