There are no upcoming dates for this event.
THE GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS UNION IS TARGETING ILLINOIS AND WISCONSIN EMPLOYERS. ARE YOU READY?
Join Attorney Jonathan Swain of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. for an in-depth review of the current state of union organizing in the printing industry and how you can best prepare your organization to withstand this ever-present threat. Discussion topics will include:
• How the new NLRB election rules favor unions.
• Is your organization vulnerable? What are the warning signs?
• What to watch for in order to spot the early signs of organizing.
• The Do’s and Don’ts of employer conduct.
• How to respond to the first sign of organizing – a ready-to-use action plan.
Date Recorded: Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Cost: FREE for GLGA members. Not-yet-members: $29.
About the Presenter:
Jonathan Swain is President of the law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. of Milwaukee. Mr. Swain has represented employer interests in collective bargaining, contract administration and union avoidance issues in the printing industry for over 35 years.