There are no upcoming dates for this event.
Thursday, March 19, 2015 | 2:00 PM EST (1:00 PM Central) | Members – Free, Non-Members $49
If you watch any of the popular business reality TV shows you’re familiar with the hosts stressing the importance of “knowing your numbers.” Before they even start to try to determine what to do to turn a business around, they first need to know where the business stands. If you are looking to make changes in 2015-such as entering a new market segment, purchasing a new press, investing in a new MIS system, starting a continuous improvement program, changing how you market to customers, or just trying to turn your business around and start earning a profit-you first need to know your numbers.
Do you know your materials costs as a percent of sales? What does it cost you in labor to produce all your products/services each year? What is the average amount of time it takes you to collect receivables, or how effective are your collection procedures? How leveraged is your company? Knowing this information is a good first step, but knowing how to use this information is what helps drive profits. This is what you will learn in this webinar.
You Will Learn:
- – The importance of comparing your company to others of similar size that produce similar products.
- – How you can bring your Ratios in line with the profit leaders and how by improving a few key Ratios you can drive serious profit growth!
- – Why it is important to know where you are so you can determine if your efforts are really adding to the bottom line.
- – How to access the free tools available for Printing Industries member.
- – How you can get a report of your specific company vs. a particular niche.
- – How you can save time by having have us fill in the survey for you.