Yunker Industries is seeking an experienced EFI Pace Administrator to support Pace, Process Shipper and Market Direct Storefront. This individual will have responsibility for the maintenance and development of the complete Pace environment. This individual will interact with new and existing customers to support Sales opportunities; develop and implement strategies for deployment of targeted opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports the VP of IT & Process Development in various tasks as assigned.
· Daily administration and support of EFI Pace, Process Shipper and Market Direct Storefront
· Working with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, design, and implementation.
· Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for the Pace user community.
· Manage the Pace upgrade testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols, appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual testing process.
· Utilizing a staging environment to expose the user community to version changes prior to upgrading the production environment.
· Coordinate upgrades with the VP of IT & Process Development and leadership team to minimize impact on production and overall organization.
· Keeping abreast of new Pace features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
· Train users on how to use customizations and integrations.
· Provide Pace user community technical support.
· Work with Pace support to identify and correct system problems.
· Implement and maintain existing Pace customizations that include:
o Custom Reports – Crystal Reports
o User Defined Object
o User Defined Fields
o User Defined Lists
o User Defined Views
o User Defined Forms
o User Defined Menus
· Develop, support and maintain existing Universal Import templates
· Develop, support and maintain existing Excel Add-Ins
· Develop, support and maintain existing Excel – VBA custom reports
· Develop, support and maintain existing PaceStation inquiries for the user community
· Work with ERP Training & Process Development Manager
o Monitor system usage to maintain process and procedure compliance.
o Interact with management when corrective actions are required.
· Assist in maintaining multiple MarcomCentral portals
Required Skill & Knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Technology, or related field.
· 2 plus years Pace administration
· Working knowledge of the Pace customization tool kits
· Practical experience writing Crystal Reports
· Practical experience with Excel VBA programming
· Ability to work independently and give strong attention to detail. Strong ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and fluently in English.
· Strong ability to provide a high level of problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Analytical thinker; strong problem-solving skills are a must.
· Must apply critical thinking skills to find ways to promote process improvement and present technical information in a comprehensive fashion.
· Maintain and secure sensitive/confidential information.
Yunker Industries is a leader in visual communications enabling our clients to CREATE elevated store destinations, INSPIRE emotional connections with their customers and ENGAGE consumers with relevant in-store environments. From ideation to distribution, we have true end-to-end solutions in-house that enables our clients to react to the ever-changing retail landscape. Our services include program management, concept and design, prototyping, print and fabrication kitting & fulfillment, technology solutions and installation services.
For over 72 years, our family-owned, WBE, SGP and WI Green Tier certified organization has been creating unique and innovative solutions for some of the largest retailers across the U.S. Our culture is fast paced and service oriented and our team includes a group of tenured, talented and dedicated professionals who have made Yunker a leader in the industry. We are an organization committed to quality, service and execution and dedicated to collaboration with our customers and business partners and we are looking for new talent to add to our team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com