Responsible for information system strategy and directing the information systems activities within the organization. Develops recommendations and implements new hardware and software based on organizational need and technology trends. Establishes budgetary and performance controls for overall function. Establishes policies for maintaining current systems and network effectiveness. Ensures data integrity and systems security by establishing policies and procedures. Provides technical guidance to other major functions in the organization. Responsible for the maintenance and development of our Pace environment, which includes Pace, Process Shipper and Market Direct Storefront. Interacts with new and existing customers to support Sales opportunities; develop and implement strategies for deployment of targeted opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports the VP of Operations in various tasks as assigned.
· Daily administration and support of EFI Pace, Process Shipper and Market Direct Storefront
· Working with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, design, and implementation.
· Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for the Pace user community.
· Manage the Pace upgrade testing process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols, appropriate testing environments and coordinating actual testing process.
· Utilizing a staging environment to expose the user community to version changes prior to upgrading the production environment.
· Coordinate upgrades with the VP of Operations to minimize impact on production.
· Keeping abreast of new Pace features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
· Train users on how to use customizations and integrations.
· Provide Pace user community technical support.
· Work with Pace support to identify and correct system problems.
· Implement and maintain existing Pace customizations that include:
o Custom Reports – Crystal Reports
o User Defined Object
o User Defined Fields
o User Defined Lists
o User Defined Views
o User Defined Forms
o User Defined Menus
· Develop, support and maintain existing Universal Import templates
· Develop, support and maintain existing Excel Add-Ins
· Develop, support and maintain existing Excel – VBA custom reports
· Develop, support and maintain existing PaceStation inquiries for the user community
· Work with ERP Training & Process Development Manager
o Monitor system usage to maintain process and procedure compliance.
o Interact with management when corrective actions are required.
· Assist in maintaining multiple MarcomCentral portals
· Work with Executive Staff to develop information system objectives.
· Provide technology vision and leadership for the organization.
· Coordinate LAN system backups, system maintenance, and system security.
· Coordinate user training where required to support system changes.
· Review all system purchases.
· Create and monitor IT budget.
· Coordinate end user support.
· Maintain software license compliance.
· Evaluate and recommend new/custom software solutions.
Required Skill & Knowledge
o Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Technology, or related field.
o 2 plus years Pace administration
o 6 to 10 years’ Information Systems experience
o Working knowledge of the Pace customization tool kits
o Practical experience writing Crystal Reports
o Practical experience with Excel VBA programming
o Ability to work independently and give strong attention to detail. Strong ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, and fluently in English.
o Strong ability to provide a high level of problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
o Analytical thinker; strong problem-solving skills are a must.
o Must apply critical thinking skills to find ways to promote process improvement and present technical information in a comprehensive fashion.
o Maintain and secure sensitive/confidential information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org