Website Woodward Printing Services
Woodward Printing Services is a state-of-the-art printing facility located in Platteville, Wisconsin. We offer a great benefits package that includes insurance, 401(k), employee stock ownership, paid time off, healthy activity reimbursement, a wellness program, the opportunity for career advancement and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintains quality standards to include acceptable levels of make-ready and running waste.
* Assists in mechanical and electrical maintenance on web press and related equipment.
* Sets and maintains register of multiple webs during press runs to ensure high quality, 4-color reproduction.
* Sets up and maintains the operation of stackers to ensure a quality product is provided to both internal and external customers.
* Sets up and maintains operation of in-feeds to ensure proper web tensions.
* Directs and assists with paper set-up and changes.
* Directs and sets proper ink and water balance.
* Monitors and adjusts water system to ensure proper PH and conductivity at press fountains.
* Adjusts and maintains splicers and angle bars to ensure proper web tensions when running multiple web jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.wcinet.com.