Website The Marek Group
A dynamic growing company!
The key role of the Enterprise Project Manager is to assemble and lead the Account Team directing strategic implementation of our clients marketing execution activities. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for day-to-day marketing execution activities. Their key roll is to execute the clients needs, triage more complex issues and in such cases assemble the internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) providing Marek’s collective genius on print, direct mail, ASI promotional programs, and fulfillment through our Triptych SaaS platform allowing the quickest, most cost effectively execution surpassing our clients field support expectations.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external clients to build a good working relationship with the client. Ensure an understanding of the client’s needs and objectives while effectively managing resources to meet budget and deadlines.
- Identify (triage) incoming projects to quickly executive themselves or identify the appropriate SMEs when more in-depth knowledge is need for problem solving or when specialist knowledge is required for execution
- Service internal and external clients though accurate, clear and concise communication via managing meeting notes/action items, generating estimates, production tickets, face to face meetings and project management from onboarding to receipt.
- Develop and maintain a broad background in all Marek marketing execution competencies to ensure the ability to design customer solutions with the support of Marek’s SMEs. Adapt to and quickly learn new technologies and products.
- Monitor performance metrics for each client, understanding the daily impact to their business and business goals resulting in being the internal SME for the client business.
- Work closely with the Account Owner/Account Executive/Sales to ensure continued sales growth and participate in strategic planning session and Executive Business reviews to ensure account growth across all marketing execution service offered by Marek.
- Strong knowledge of, and application of, print and fulfillment programs, direct mail, Advertising Specialty Items (ASI), and web technologies that support their scale and efficiency.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple tasks and their priority, execute effectively and identify when to seek help based on expertise or resource needs to ensure the most efficient and effective outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, print management, business, marketing or related field with strong oral and written communication skills or 3-5 years experience within a commercial print environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a larger team and proactively offer solutions.
- Drive to continue to develop knowledge of evolving technologies with the ability to apply real world situations.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and multi-task within a creative, results-driven environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com