Website The Marek Group
A dynamic growing company!
Working under the direction of the Customer Service Manager and directly with other team members this position is responsible for maintaining the workflow of projects while maintaining the expectations of the customer. The position takes direction from Sales to become responsible for complete internal account management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Responsible for cost effective, efficient and quality production of projects from job entry through final shipping maintaining the company objectives and client expectations.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and follow-up promptly with quotes, requests, orders, etc.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Provide outstanding customer service through oral and written communications.
- Work with all stakeholders, such as sales representatives, administrative staff, production, suppliers, and customers on orders and projects, including pricing, technical specifications, and meeting deadlines.
- Prepare and process quotes, orders, and sample requests.
- Establish and maintain relationships with outside vendors and industry experts; maintain knowledge of current and new technologies through publications, training, network opportunities and management staff.
- Recognize and celebrate wins; foster a high-performance environment with a focus on “team”; collaborate effective with peer group.
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors on behalf of the company to obtain competitive pricing and scheduling to meet our customer’s needs.
- Follow and complies with safety policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting in areas as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Requires a bachelor’s in Graphic Communications Management, Associate Degree of Applied Arts in Printing & Publishing or related field and or 1-5 years’ experience in printing industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com