Website supremex.inc SupremeX Inc
One of the largest envelope & packaging manufacturers in North A
Supremex is one of the largest manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of stock and custom envelopes and growing provider of folding cartons, labels and fulfillment packaging solutions in North America. Our vision is to be recognized as a dynamic employee-oriented organization creating revolutionary ways of providing exceptional service to support low-cost quality products. We are an organization defined by the passion of our team and their belief in the company growth and vast potential
The Business Development Specialist’s (BDS) primary responsibility is to successfully expand the current customer account base by representing the Company in a professional manner and acting in the long-term best interests of the Company at all times. The BDS plays an integral role in developing and implementing a sales growth strategy by finding, quoting, and closing business opportunities with new clients and building a territory of accounts to manage. The BDS sells the entire products offering of the company to the account base. The BDS maintains good customer relationships with clients and liaisons with the customer on various matters including: credit worthiness, needs assessment, order fulfillment, delivery, and invoicing.
Reports to: President
· Develops new business on an ongoing basis and manages the complete sales cycle for new accounts for all US envelope divisions.
· Independently identifies, qualifies, and “pitches” prospective new business and “closes” the sale or deal
· Participates in the development of pricing and pricing models in accordance with customers business needs
· Prepares and presents client presentations, develops proposals, and participates in the negotiations & management of new contracts
· Proactively assesses customer needs and requirements and offers solutions
· Educates customers about terminology, features, and benefits of products & services in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction
· Assesses and gathers competitive market information: direct & indirect, including capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, account base, style, pricing practices, etc.
· Responsible for keeping all information systems up to date, accurate, and complete
· Other duties as assigned
· Demonstrated capacity to independently identify, qualify, and “pitch” prospects
· Persistent & articulate to present the Company’s value proposition in order to set up appointments through cold calling
· Familiar, and experience, with USPS incentives
· Comprehensive understanding of end user corporate accounts including banks, Insurance companies, Telco, Direct mail printers.
· Minimum 5 years related sales experience in envelope (preferred), focus on prospecting activities
· Excellent technical skills, including understanding of printing, inserting, postal specs, graphic arts, etc.
· College Diploma or University Degree preferred (ideally in Graphic Communications, Business, or Sales related program)
· Effective listening, business communication (verbal and written), presentation, and negotiation skills
· Intermediate computer skills, MS Office required with solid understanding of Excel
· Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle and be willing to travel as required
Why you will love Supremex (Benefits)
· Medical, high quality and cost-effective benefit coverage through a variety of plan options.
· Dental, Basic and Enhanced level of coverage.
· Vision Insurance is available through VSP
· Equitable Group Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability
· Voluntary Life and Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Health Care and Dependent Care
· Paid Time Off
· 401k Safe Harbor Plan
· Paid Holidays
To apply for this job please visit www.supremex.com.