High Volume, High-Speed Mail Finishing Services
The Office Manager is responsible for providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including answering phone lines, scheduling/managing calendars, making/confirming meeting arrangements, editing, and proofreading proposals, and writing correspondence. Must be self-managed and direct duties of all clerical staff. Must be numbers-oriented and be creative with project work.
This position is often times the first contact of clients, vendors, and visitors, and as such must present the company in a professional, courteous and positive manner at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office
- Responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment such as the layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities; purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff
- Performing administrative work such as typing, filing, sorting, and distributing mail; assisting with the employee onboarding and payroll administration.
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
- Assisting accountants with activities such as processing accounts payable and accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner and other related activities.
- Oversee shipping and logistics for projects.
- Continuously represent Streamworks LLC in a positive, professional manner
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail and organization
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Adaptability – ability to maintain efficiency and effectiveness in an ever-changing environment
- Ethics – treats employees and visitors with respect; upholds company core values
- Willingness to Learn – open to new concepts, continuous improvement, programs, and continued education opportunities
- Able to handle sensitive information in a secure and responsible manner
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, and PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
111 Boardwalk Street
Fall Creek, WI 54742
Subject to pre-employment background check.
In this role, you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.