High Volume, High-Speed Mail Finishing Services
Attention College Students
$1000 Hiring Bonus
Weekend Shift – FT (ONLY WORK 3 DAYS) Friday-Sunday – $17.10 hour
Going to College and need a weekend job? Streamworks has an opportunity for you. Work Friday-Sunday and be eligible for FULL-TIME benefits.
Streamworks located in Fall Creek, Wisconsin, new owners of Mail Source, is looking for people who want to be a part of a winning team and who are looking for a meaningful career, not just a job. We at Streamworks embrace diversity and we are committed to an environment that is open, honest, safe, and rewarding.
Streamworks specializes in high volume, high–speed bindery, personalization, and mail finishing services. As a print and direct mail partner, we provide back-end support in nearly all bindery and mailing service operations. We are known in the industry for designing and manufacturing innovative mail packages for large-scale mail campaigns.
The Lettershop Operator is an Inserter Machine Operator who is responsible for operating Inserter and/or Inkjet equipment to provide a product that meets customer quality and time requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand job tickets and customer instructions.
- Follow the sign-off procedure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and timely electronic entry of job, inventory and time data into multiple data collection systems
- Use the equipment’s computer as part of programming and setup of equipment
- Setup, operate and maintain the assigned equipment.
- Follow all established processes associated with the operation of the inserter.
- Perform all Helper duties, including setting up stations, tray, and bagging requirements.
- Ability to understand job requirements and transfer that knowledge when working with helpers, temporary employees, and other operators.
- Seek to learn other Streamworks operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions in the English language.
- Good communication skills – written, verbal, and listening.
This is a very physical position requiring extensive standing, bending, turning, and lifting for much of the workday. The selected employee must have the ability to:
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of shift
- Climb, bend, reach, carry, and push/pull
We will give you the opportunity to learn and grow within the company as well as; Streamworks offers a competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, LTD, STD, 401K with a company match, PTO (paid time off) Holiday pay, and use of our on-site fitness facility.
We invite you to apply in person or on our company site
111 Boardwalk Street
Fall Creek, WI 54742
*Subject to a pre-employment background check.
*In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
* Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.