Website Specialty Print Communications
Responsibilities and Duties
· Lead and direct press crew to correctly and efficiently set up and operate an inline web press ensuring production goals are met.
· After reviewing upcoming job instructions, take proactive steps to ensure necessary components and job materials are present in preparation for the next job.
· Adjust color to accurately match color OK’d proof. Maintain approved color and registration throughout production.
· Monitor and adjust ink and water balance for quality printing.
· Minimize or eliminate any quality defects when present, discarding any product that does not meet SPC quality standards.
· Ensure accurate press counts.
· Perform preventative maintenance on press and peripheral equipment.
· Maintain a safe work environment at all times ensuring compliance to safety guidelines and housekeeping rules.
· Display a positive attitude, patience, and professionalism at all times.
· Establish and promote an environment where learning and process improvement are valued and encouraged.
· Communicate with crew members from other shifts to allow for smooth transition and uninterrupted production across shifts.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Pressroom management.
· Delegate appropriate responsibilities to each crew member.
· Seek to be innovative and improve upon manufacturing methods, providing feedback on suggestions to Pressroom Shift Supervisors.
· High School diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum 5 years of relevant or related experience
· Maintain a professional, respectful and positive demeanor
· Take direction and follow through on assignments
· Possess and demonstrate leadership qualities
· Ability to read, write, and speak English
· Perform basic math calculations
· Versed in use of color loop and densitometer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com