Website Specialty Print Communications
Inspect for quality while packing printed material in mail trays and cartons. Assist Lead Packer and Pressmen to maintain accurate press counts. Promote teamwork, provide support for other crew members and maintain a safe work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Verify product is packed according to job instructions based on direction from Lead Packer and other press crew members including accuracy of cartons being used, quantity per carton, and all label information.
· Inspect product for non-conforming and/or poor quality printed product and discarded when discovered.
· Ensure product sequence is adhered to and maintained, especially for printed direct mail pieces.
· General cleaning of press countertops, tables and floors. Discard empty containers.
· Keep press clean and free of clutter, debris and spills.
· Maintain a safe work environment ensuring compliance to safety guidelines and housekeeping rules.
· Display a positive attitude, patience, and professionalism at all times.
· Communicate with crew members from other shifts to allow for smooth transition and uninterrupted production across shifts.
· Perform other duties as assigned by 1st Pressman or Pressroom Shift Supervisors.
· Provide feedback on ways to improve upon manufacturing methods to 1st Pressman.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Maintain a professional, respectful and positive demeanor
· Take direction and follow through on assignments
· Ability to read, write, and speak English
Physical Demands and Abilities
· Lift up to 30 pounds
· Adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
· Ability to work in varying temperatures and tight spaces.
If interested, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com