Website Specialty Print Communications
SPC delivers high volume, data-driven direct mail and loyalty marketing solutions to Fortune 500 marketers in retail, automotive, financial services, healthcare and travel and hospitality. SPC strives to be a trusted ally to our customers, helping them build their brands and make their marketing communications more impactful and effective. By providing innovative, cutting-edge direct marketing solutions, from postal logistics to loyalty programs and digital brand execution, SPC is driven by the needs of its clients.
We offer a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) Plan, paid time off, company-paid holidays, and more.
The Electrical Mechanical Technician is the perfect career for the mechanically motivated person with print/press experience. We are looking for someone who is able to focus on quality and efficiency, is great at troubleshooting and problem solving, and desires career growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive, and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Effectively troubleshoot and repair equipment to ensure timely and safe production.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment.
- Repair equipment to ensure machines stay within manufacturer specifications.
- Setup equipment for production jobs to ensure timely production.
- Be able to work overtime as needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must have the ability to identify and analyze a problem and determine an appropriate resolution.
- Must have the ability to plan and organize tasks and responsibilities to achieve objectives accurately and on time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum four (4) years of high school or GED equivalent required.
- Four (4) years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing environment required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org