For over 65 years, SG360° has not just survived, but thrived, by
For over 65 years, SG360° has not just survived, but thrived, by responding to the changing needs of our diverse client base. What started as a regional commercial printer is today a national, industry-leading provider of direct marketing solutions.
Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, employee assistance program, short-term and long-term disability, wellness program, identify theft protection and 401k including employer match. Hiring Bonus!
Wheeling, IL, US
Job Description: Assist in all aspects of job scheduling throughout each of the inline facilities as required.
- Processing order entry requests through the OE Portal.
- Verifying sales totals vs estimate.
Check Inline schedules and assign production dates to an order.
E-mail new job details (Firm Order Document and Estimate) to CSR’s and Sales.
Set-up Inline jobs in Technique and issue Tasks to Technique schedule.
Reach out to accounting for credit approvals on required orders.
- Assist Inline Schedulers with scheduling tasks on a day to day basis.
- Manage the daily Inline schedules when Inline Schedulers are out on vacation or during an emergency.
- Monitor Inline presses throughout the day, and adjust/update the Technique schedule as needed.
- Conduct daily morning production meetings when required.
- Update Scheduling Team on Job Status during the daily Scheduling Team facilities conference call.Print and distribute daily schedules.
- Check on paper status with Shipping department or Senior Materials Analyst for upcoming jobs to ensure paper delivery is on time for the current schedule.
- Check with CSR’s on status of current jobs/projects in the schedule. Update schedule based on current status.
- Create print and bindery schedules for Sales as needed for potential new orders (Schedule Checks).
Prepare Inline Capacity report for the weekly Loading Meeting.
Continuous Improvement: Continue to learn and understand Inline procedures, workflows, and terminology. Develop an understanding of basic bindery procedures, workflows, and terminology. Develop an understanding of basic sheet-fed & digital printing procedures, workflows, and terminology.
Provide a career path by providing internal and external training and education.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
2 to 3 Office years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of Microsoft products.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Must have fortitude to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment.
Excellent Organization skills and good attention to detail.
Able to handle multiple tasks with capability of prioritizing and planning work activities
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, copiers, scanners and smartphones.
SG360° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. SG360° will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact the location for which you are applying and ask to speak with the human resources representative.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org