Website Quantum Group
What Can You Expect Working at Quantum?
Quantum Group specializes in high-quality digital & offset print and integrated communications services for data-driven marketers. Respecting and rewarding our employees is at the heart of Quantum’s culture. We take great pride in our employees and love to show our appreciation. Quantum’s friendly staff will invest in you through our robust training system that will help grow your skills. We pride ourselves on our open-door policy – where any employee can share ideas, search for solutions, or share their thoughts to our management team. We offer comprehensive benefits to all our full-time employees including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), and supplemental programs. Quantum also offers a great working environment as well. Our main location is temperature-controlled, we promote from within, and have special lunch and snack days too!
Operate HP/Canon digital presses and related technology. Must be quality conscious and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
Schedule: 2nd Shift 2:30pm to 11pm, 3rd Shift 10:30pm to 7am
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned.
· Set up press based on job specs per job ticket.
· Verify ink and paper specifications.
· Follow color ok and sign off procedures.
· Perform periodic maintenance.
· Troubleshoot press issues.
· All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· 3 – 5 years’ experience preferred
· Knowledge in color matching
· Knowledge of lockout/tagout procedures
· Able to work overtime as necessary.
· Excellent communication skill and attention to detail
Ability to carry out the proper set up of a job from instructions Ability to use a computer system and company required applications or software daily.
· Work in a manufacturing or warehouse setting about 95% of the time.
· Work in an office setting about 05% of the time.
· Sedentary/sitting for about 10% of the time
· Walking and standing about 90% of the time
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
Janet – Account/Client Success Manager
Working at Quantum has given me the opportunity to learn so much about this industry as a whole and also the industries that we support. I have been able to work with every department which has allowed me to increase my knowledge about them, and to produce results that we are proud of internally, and that our customers feel great about.
Cherie – Executive Assistant
When I first interviewed with our CEO, I knew that this was the place I wanted to work. She is very passionate about what she does, and that positivity resonated with me. I have been here a year and a half and feel as though working at Quantum is like being part of a large family. Once COVID-19 hit, we went through several changes, but the main focus was to keep business going as well as maintain the safest possible environment for the employees to be in. I was originally hired to support the Executives, but I have been given the opportunity to utilize some of my other skills and help out in other areas. We all have the same goal, and we work together to achieve it.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.