Website Multi-Color Corporation
As a leader champion continued cost savings initiatives for all direct and indirect materials and supplies for plant operations. Working jointly with Corporate Purchasing, determine lowest total cost while meeting quality requirements for all purchases. Main point of contact for all purchasing functions ensuring continuous supply of material while minimizing inventory carry costs. Identifying short and long term cost saving initiatives to ensure the continued success and growth of the company.
- Bachelor Degree in business related area or equivalent required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably label industry.
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience preferably in a multiple location structure required.
- Experience using an ERP computer system to plan and procure materials required
- Experience with environmental regulations a plus
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Proven strong communication, negotiation, analytical and project management skills required.
- Proven record of achieving annual cost reduction savings and working productively in a fast-paced environment.
- CPM, CPIM, CIRM, CFPIM or other certification a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com