Website Color Ink
Seeking a full-time press operator to run our digital inkjet press. The individual will need to be available to work for a period of 4-6 weeks on first shift for training. We are seeking an operator for second or third shift who can start the training process immediately.
– Setup and operate digital equipment, feed paper
– Manage fast pace print production while maintaining quality
– Maintain a clean and safe work space
– Perform preventative maintenance & replenish press consumables
– Utilize a computer to manage print files, log production time
– Print experience is a plus but not required
– Aptitude to work with computers and new technology
– Ability to stand for majority of shift
– Pass background check, pre-employment drug screen
Please contact Mike Dorn, Pressroom Manager, if you have questions about the position or are interested in applying at 262-246-5000 or via email.
To apply for this job email your details to Michael.email@example.com