Website Plum Grove Inc.
Warehouse / Maintenance Associate – 1st Shift, Full-time
Plum Grove Inc., a growing printing and marketing firm, is seeking someone who is experienced in warehouse organization and building maintenance for a full-time opportunity in its Hoffman Estates, IL headquarters.
Key Job Activities:
- Pick and pack orders accurately.
- Help in hand assembly projects as needed.
- Receive and organize stock.
- Break down empty cartons and dispose.
- Perform cleaning of warehouse, building and offices.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Basic computer skills involving shipping software needed.
- Help in other areas of the operation as needed.
- Previous printing, bindery or mail house experience a definite plus.
- Strong eye for detail, organization and project management skills required.
- Flexible when priorities change.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
Salary & Benefits: Hourly rate commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit, profit sharing, anniversary bonuses, paid vacation days, paid holidays and more. Dog-friendly work environment.
Scope of Work: Shift is M-F 8:00am – 4:00pm. Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required. The position routinely interacts with production management and office personnel, and occasionally vendors and external technical resources. Limited after-hours communications may be required.
About Plum Grove: Plum Grove Inc.™ empowers businesses to connect with the world, tell their story, build their brands, and promote growth through custom printing and marketing solutions. With over 1 Million ways to market your business, Plum Grove’s diverse product array includes printed items, promotional products, trade show booths, mailing services, web-to-print websites and marketing consulting under the Plum Grove Printers, Mail Made Simple™, BrandHub and Trade Shows & Displays brands. With over 38 years of history and experience, and an average employee tenure over 15 years, Plum Grove prides itself on both its powerful force of seasoned experts and the strong family values that are the foundation of its culture. The company has been honored for Business Excellence and earned the Illinois Governor’s Pollution Prevention Award, recognizing innovation in environmental protection with green-friendly, sustainable manufacturing practices.