Website Park Printing Solutions, Ltd.
Independent work setting, team- and family-focused company, competitive salary and benefits package
YOU ARE A self-starter with an eye for detail, a solutions-oriented thinker who is energized by the chance to see a project through from start to finish.
WE ARE A fourth generation commercial printer located just outside Madison, WI, producing work for customers of all sizes, from independent local businesses to global biotech leaders.
Park Printing Solutions is seeking a full-time, first shift Large Format Digital Production Associate. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to for a varied work day, combining customer service with our cutting edge technology and expert craftsmanship to bring ideas to life.
SKILLS WE SEEK
Experience in the print industry is desirable, but we will train motivated candidates. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Operate digital printing, cutting and lamination equipment
- Multitask on UV flatbed printer, Eco-solvent roll printer, Digital Cutter, and Roll Laminator
- Verify and submit digital files to printers via RIP software
- Track and organize jobs in a timely manner from production to finishing
- Mount, laminate, grommet and finishing of projects
- Manage projects according to job specifications
- Examine printed products for print quality, color accuracy and defects
- Complete and maintain paperwork as specified in job work orders
ABOUT PARK PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Park Printing Solutions is a digital, conventional, and large-format print and fulfillment house providing buyers with a one-stop solution. The strength of our work has always been in identifying our customers’ unique needs and exceeding expectations. Every project gets personalized attention, from planning to production to packing and shipping. For more information, visit: parkprinting.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org