Website Park Printing Solutions, Ltd.
Independent work setting, team- and family-focused company, competitive salary and benefits package
YOU ARE A self-starter with an eye for detail, a solutions-oriented thinker who is energized by the chance to see a project through from start to finish.
WE ARE A fourth generation commercial printer located just outside Madison, WI, producing work for customers of all sizes, from independent local businesses to global biotech leaders. Our Customer Service team is at the heart of our client-focused approach, where we blend leading edge technology with expert craftsmanship to bring ideas to life.
As our CSR, you will serve as an in-house representative for a portfolio of customers, working with Sales and Production to ensure your customer’s vision is executed on time and within budget. This is a full-time, salaried role. Daily responsibilities include:
- Support and advise customers during project planning: review specifications, materials, or production options; provide samples and estimates as requested
- Create and distribute new job tickets by accurately entering project specifications into job management database
- Track job progress throughout plant, collaborating with production to troubleshoot issues as needed
Monitor special project needs (outside binding/finishing, mail services, fulfillment) and assist team in coordinating with outside vendors
- Communicate project updates and/or changes clearly and quickly with all stakeholders
- Review post-production job costing, ensuring accurate billing of customer changes/alterations
- Address customer concerns quickly with a solution-oriented approach
SKILLS WE SEEK
Our ideal candidate will have direct experience in the print industry, but we will train motivated candidates with a history of sales/customer service success:
- Solid phone skills and eagerness to interact with new people
- Strong desire to learn about our customers and champion their success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to adapt communication style to a variety of environments
- Excellent project-management skills; ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently, maintaining communications with team through multiple channels
- Visual acuity; ability to identify shifts in color or print quality
- Fluent in email and Microsoft Office suite (Excel); Adobe Suite a plus
- Ability to work in-office at our Verona, WI plant
- Ability to attend daily production meeting (8am, Monday through Friday)
- Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends, for on-site press approvals
ABOUT PARK PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Park Printing Solutions is a digital, conventional, and large-format print and fulfillment house providing buyers with a one-stop solution. The strength of our work has always been in identifying our customers’ unique needs and exceeding expectations. Every project gets personalized attention, from planning to production to packing and shipping. For more information, visit: parkprinting.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org