Website Mueller Graphic Supply
Distributor of high-quality consumable products and equipment
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
• Manage and grow existing customer relationships.
• Provide ongoing account management and support.
• Communicate with customers and prospects to identify and understand their product or service needs; identify and suggest products and services to meet those needs.
• Maintain communication with existing and new customers, making them aware of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
• Maintain detailed reports of sales activities.
• Make sales calls both in person majority of the time and on the phone.
• Territory includes North Central WI., Northeastern WI., and Southeastern WI. from Milwaukee to Milton.
• Perform other duties assigned.
• Sales experience in the Printing Industry – must.
• Knowledgeable about products used in the Printing Industry and their current applications.
• Good communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Honest, enthusiastic, personable, and friendly.
• Drive personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement available) to outside sales calls- must have current registration, valid driver’s license, and insurance.
Education and Experience:
• At least 5+ years of sales and technical experience in the Printing Industry.
Job Type: Full-time – Monday through Friday
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k) plan
• Dental plan
• Cell phone allowance
• Mileage reimbursement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org